Address: Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
3000-100000 Years Per Year Automatic Organic Fertilizer Production Line
|Place of Origin:|
1) The Pellets part with Ring die and rollers system :
The raw material goes into working chamber and fall on the 'dump tray', the raw materials throw into the ring die by centrifugal effect ; The ring die and rollers system turning drive by reduction gears & transmission which energy from motor . The pressure come from ring die and rollers system running ,cylinder form are forced extrusion from ring die hole ,which cutting into small pellets as required by cutting line .
2) Balling Parts are three rotation disk :
The pellets fall onto the disk in the drum ,by high-speed rotating disk throw onto the wall of drum with circumferential movement , the granules in a circular motion at the same time also in radial rotation motion due to centrifugal effect. Mutual friction make the granules with edges and corners into balls gradually due to granules' moving . At this moment , ball pellets gradually floating on the top , final granules overflow along with quantity of granules increased in the drum .
1) Agricultural waste: straw, rice bran, grass, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, etc.
2) Animal manure: poultry litter and animal waste, such as fish market, urine and dung of Cow, Pig, Sheep, Deer, Chicken, Duck, Geese, Goat, earthworm cast etc.
3) Industrial waste: biogas residue, palm oil residue, wine lees, vinegar residue, starch pulp, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, bean cakes, fruit residue, etc.
4) Home scrap: food waste, bones, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5) Sewage sludge, Pond sludge, Residues of urban rubbish, etc.
6) Bentonite, Diatomite, Zeolite, Lignite, Turfs/Peat, etc.
7) Organic materials mix with Mineral materials.