Address: Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province
Organic Amino Acid Liquid Fertilizer Price for Plants Spray and Irrigation
|Place of Origin:|
1. Frame part:the machine frame parts are welding with excellent carbon channel, and adopted a rigorous quality certification and specific Of the technical requirements, has reached the purpose of the machine used.
2. Adjustment part: our company specializes in the use of excellent welding carbon steel plate and channel steel, and adopted a strict quality standards Certification, have reached the requirements of the machine used.
3. Transmission parts: The motor installed on transmission rack and reducer are with ISO / 9001 quality products, with reliable quality. The motor drive Pulley, V-belt, Reducer and pinion, the small gear transmission large gear and drive the granulation plate work. The gears are used high-frequency fire, with twice service life than old type. The granulation plate is fixed on the driving shaft , the connecting part of the stigma adopts the taper fitting.
4. Granulation part: This machine granulator disk angle with the overall arc design, granulation rate can reach more than 90%, granulation disk bottom also uses a number of radiation steel to strengthen, durable, never deformation;
5. Automatic cleaning part: This part is installed on the top of the granulator, into frame shape, with automatic clear plate.
Promotes plant growth
Improves stress tolerance
Helps flowering & fruiting
Directly absorbed by plant leaves & roots
Amino acids are some of the basic building blocks of life.
Amino Powder is a plant protein hydrolysate that can be absorbed directly into the plant leaf and root system for an immediate effect. It stimulates the plant to help with:
Preventing and /or recovering from stress caused by heat, cold, physical damage due to storms and pests.
Increasing chlorophyll production and improving the rate of photosynthesis.
Opening of stomata - maintaining metabolic processes (growth).
Inducing flower function, pollen tube formation, pollen germination.